• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom Mobile (Android) Non-Stop Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Ballard

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Android v5.0
Operating System
  1. Android
Hello all,

For LR on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+), I get non-stop notifications stating 'Import Complete' (or something to that effect) after adding an image to LR. By non-stop, I mean the notification will appear for two or three days after importing the image, and clearing the notification. After three days, it seems to stop.

This happens whether or not I add single or multiple images. In Preferences, Auto-Add is turned off; I add images to LR manually.

Not a serious issue, other than being annoying. I've not found anything in the app menus to lend a clue as to what's going on. Any input and suggestions are most appreciated!

Thanks!

That does sound frustrating! If it was me, I'd make sure everything was synced then delete the app and reinstall. That often clears weirdness.

That does sound frustrating! If it was me, I'd make sure everything was synced then delete the app and reinstall. That often clears weirdness.

Thank you - just after I started the thread, I did go into the LR app in my 'Settings' and cleared the cache. That may have done the trick; at least thus far, there have been no more notifications! We'll see what happens when more images are imported...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back