• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom for iPhone photos gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hello everyone,

I have run into a problem and afraid it's not good... just came back from a trip. I used Lightroom for iPhone app to shoot all the photos in dng format. Today when opening the app i was prompted with a login (never had this prompt before) i logged in and now i have 0 Lightroom Photos... My Creative Cloud has expired and i'm pretty sure nothing got synced to it. What can i do to get the photos back? Where are they stored on the iPhone? Anyone had similar experience? I did some search but couldn't find any topics related to my issue

Thanks,

Otis

Hi Otis, welcome to the forum. Let me see what I can find out for you.

One question... will you be renewing your CC Membership? Or were you just on trial?

Oh, one more thought... were you previously usinng LRM without signing in? If so, you could try tapping the LR icon and signing out.

Hi Otis, welcome to the forum. Let me see what I can find out for you.

One question... will you be renewing your CC Membership? Or were you just on trial?

Thank you Victoria for looking into this. The account that i used to login when the LRM app was installed was trial account that have since expired. I did talk to someone from Adobe, but all they could come up was that it must have been a glitch when i was prompted to login again and photos are still on the device but LRM doesn't recognize them anymore. Since it happened i did try to sign out and back in again with the same account that i used, but no luck

I also ran it past an Adobe staff member, who suggested perhaps you'd previously used a different Adobe ID. It's easy to end up with a few different email addresses.

Yes, i agree, but when i login with the correct email, i still have 0 images.

In System Preferences > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage, how much does space does it think LR mobile is taking up? That might give us a clue as to whether the files are still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back