• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom External Editor not working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

joptimus

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Hello all,

a little while ago all my external editors (Topaz, DXO) have stopped working. Whenever I export an image from LRC, the created TIFF cannot be opened, throwing an error message in the editor. I don't exactly remember when this happened, but I had this issue at least since January with LRC 11.1. I know for certain that before that it worked. I don't know if LRC or e.g. Topaz is to blame, but today I tried DXO PureRaw2 trial and it has the same issue.

It seems to matter if the source image is local or on my network drive. Local works for Topaz, DXO "edit in" doesn't work at all, local or not (no TIFF file support maybe?)
However, DXO PureRaw2 works if I call it with "file" --> "plug-in options" --> "edit with DXO PureRaw 2 plug-in"

Is anyone having the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back