• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom edits not immediately opening in Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterelliston2-btinternet

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 10.2 [ 202103041821-226a1211 ]
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Apologies if this is already aired somewhere but I couldn't find it. I have the latest subscription Lightroom Classic and Photoshop all of which automatically upgrade. Today for some reason trying to move an image in Lightroom into Photoshop just doesn't happen whichever way I try it. Sometimes a message pops up to say it can't be opened in PS but after clicking one that it takes its time and does but it used to be instantaneous. Any ideas very welcome. Thanks.

OK - so I may have solved this! I uninstalled Lightroom Classic back to version 9.4 and then updated it. I then found that both ways of transferring to PS worked first by clicking on 'edit with' and then by Command E and edit with Lightroom adjustments. So it's back to what it was but i have now learnt not to enable automatic upgrades unless they have been sorted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back