• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom ecosystem mobile download location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casa

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Most recent as of 10/11/21
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
  2. Android
I've moved my Lightroom mobile sync location using Lightroom classic preferences now those files (thumbnails) don't show up in the Lightroom classic folders yet, those same folders show a file count. The location change worked, those files and xmps are in the new location in file explorer.... Suspect it's simple but been at it half a day and can't figure it out.

Good morning and thanks for the reply! No filters turned on. Below is a screen shot of an example. The highlighted folder lists 1317 files/photos but only shows 3. It appears to be linked to the proper folder in file explorer and that file has (as close as I can tell) all the 1317 files in it. Also to note, the all photos list in the catalog show all the files numerated
Picture1.jpg

Also of note: I went to the sync folder option for my newly created Lightroom mobile downloads folder and asked it to "show missing photos" for that folder for which it shows there are 1312 missing photos....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back