• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom creates empty folders upon closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

janak

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
For several months, LR has created empty folders on my EHD upon closing...or at least I believe that is what is causing the problem as the time and date of each folder creation is consistent with when I close LR. The folders are empty and have names like 5dac5c12153ec91a6a4b57e22b3b. I used Adobe CC, but previously had LR 4 when this problem started out of the blue. I never changed a setting, etc. Can someone tell me if these folders are coming from LR and how I can stop this? I can delete them with no problem, however I would rather not have to go into the EHD each day to do so. Here is a photo of what it looks like. Thanks for your help!
attachment.php

Attachments

• LRfiles.JPG
    LRfiles.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back