• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom Classic Watermarks are there in place but have stopped loading during export.

Status
Not open for further replies.

david_sneddon

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 10.1.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Lightroom Classic Watermarks are there in place but have stopped loading during export.
My signature, watermarks have been working fine on all my exports until and I hope not coincidentally stopped loading on my exports. I had the day before set a backup routine on my windows 10 machine to backup my Documents folder to OneDrive, Microsoft is the only change I have made. The documents folder is where my signatures are stored. I can go to the presets tab and click on the "show all other Lightroom Presets" and see them in windows explorer so I know they are still there.
My question is how can I get Lightroom Classic to see again my signatures?
The watermarks are graphics and I made them in Photoshop as PNG files and have been loading for a year now. Please help.

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried creating and using a different watermark to see what happens?

--Ken

Hi David, welcome to the forum! I suspect the path to the watermark files has changed when Documents moved to the OneDrive folder. If you only have one or two, it's quickest just to add the graphic to the watermark again and resave it so it updates the path, or you could edit the templates in a text editor to fix the path.

Hi David, welcome to the forum! I suspect the path to the watermark files has changed when Documents moved to the OneDrive folder. If you only have one or two, it's quickest just to add the graphic to the watermark again and resave it so it updates the path, or you could edit the templates in a text editor to fix the path.
Thank you Victoria for your welcome as well as Ken's. I have sorted the issue as I suspected and you also it was the document move that changed the location and caused my issue. I should have realised this but I have corrected it all and my signatures and everything else is up and working correctly. Thank you again. David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back