• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom Classic Cloud Download Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_Here

Lightroom Version Number
N/A
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
Hello,
Just a simple question (I hope!). So I am about to migrate my old Lightroom Classic cloud library to my new computer. The only problem is I cannot find a link on adobe website to download the classic cloud program only the regular Lightroom which I don’t use.

I went to this link:
https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html
As you can see it gives the option to download “Lightroom”, but not “Lightroom Classic”.

Can anyone share this link with me to download? I honestly cannot believe there is not a separate download for this.

Thank you!

You don't need a dowload link for Classic. You download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop app, which you then use to install the apps that your subscription covers.

I should just ask the obvious... did you buy the right subscription plan? There's a Lightroom 1TB plan that doesn't include Classic, and a Photography Plan that does.

I should just ask the obvious... did you buy the right subscription plan? There's a Lightroom 1TB plan that doesn't include Classic, and a Photography Plan that does.
Hi Victoria. Yes I have been using the cloud plan for 9.99/month for several years now. I forgot the creative desktop app was installed in my old computer and as such the only way to download the classic version.

Btw, I love your forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back