• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom Classic CC Update 8.1 - Nikon Z6 support and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Bowles

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Classic 8.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Adobe Creative Cloud has been updated to support the Nikon Z6. There are updates to Lightroom Classic CC, Camera Raw, and Bridge. Nothing for Photoshop yet but I'm sure it is on the way - and you can use ACR.

The latest version of Lightroom Classic CC is 8.1. I've done a quick test on a single image - Import, Edit and Export - and it seems to work fine. Some of the defaults are different and are Z6 specific.

There are a number of other features updated in LR. One that I like is the ability to customize the order of the Develop Module panels. You can customize the panels to match your workflow. Here is a complete list of updates to Lightroom:
New features summary for the October 2018 release of Lightroom Classic CC

As usual, be patient. A lot of people will be downloading these updates over the first few days.

Did a backup early this morning and then did the update. Will be checking the LR printing function when I get home this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back