• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom CC on a third Computer ?

mikebore

Lightroom Version
Operating System
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 Mojave
I have the 1TB Photography Plan (LRCC, PS, Classic, 1TB) which allows me to activate two computers at the same time. I currently have my two Macs activated but would like to also activate on a Windows laptop.

The choice seems to be:

1. Buy a license for a third computer....can't see any info on this on the Adobe website.

2. Install CC and its apps on the Windows Laptop, and deactivate one of the Macs when I want to use them. From this page I understand that I can do this. But is this a viable "approved" way of using LRCC? Is there any limit on how many activation switches you can do?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hi Mike, yes, signing in and out works fine. That is the official recommendation at the moment, at least until it's possible add additional "seats" or expand the number of computers that CC can be used on.