• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom CC 9.1 synchronization activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter09

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom CC 9,1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
Lightroom CC 9.1 synchronization
activity: 72 downloads, 0 downloads, 91 waiting.
it takes a very long time
can I fast on?
greetings
Peter af Petersens

Hallo Victoria
Speedtest tell me following: PING 7 ms, Jitter 2,7 ms, DOWN 316 Mbps,UP 16,5 Mbps.
Rather fast i think.
regards
Peter af Petersens

Hallo Victoria
Yes it is sync problem with 68 photos.
What to do?
regards
Peter af Petersens

Can you get a screenshot of the Sync Errors collection. That'll give us more detail about where it's stuck.

Two screenshots!
regards

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-01-14 kl. 15.19.37.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-01-14 kl. 15.19.37.png
    884.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Skärmavbild 2020-01-14 kl. 15.20.04.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-01-14 kl. 15.20.04.png
    2 MB · Views: 194
Great, that right hand one is a good start. Malifoto Saknas, according to Google Translate, is Missing Photo. This means that Lightroom can't find the original photo in order to upload it.

So, we start by fixing the missing photos - using these instructions - or removing them from sync.

hi Victoria An idea that there are missing photos, maybe is that I have used Lightroom ever since its inception how many years ago? And there are many directories over the years, maybe messy? I have posted a lot of information about pictures, labels and data. bif a screenshot of the Lightroom folder. Regards Peter af Petersens

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-01-18 kl. 16.39.45.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-01-18 kl. 16.39.45.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Hi Victoria I have so many directories that are old from LR number 1.
Can I restart the directory with a fresh one and save all labels and comments and folders.
greetings
Peter

Create a new catalog, you mean? I wouldn't recommend it. Just tidy up the one you have.

Follow the instructions I linked above to reconnect any missing photos, or remove the missing photos from the All Synced Photos collection if you can't find the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back