• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom camera photos not syncing with LR web

Status
Not open for further replies.

christineannorrell

Lightroom Version Number
LR mobile (on IPhoneX with latest IOS, ) LR web and LR classic on my macbook pro (macOS10.15.2 catalina)
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
  2. iOS
Hi I have just started using LR on my IphoneX and cant get the photos taken with my LRcamera to sync with LR web so I can download them to my LR Classic on my desktop. All the photos taken with the iphone camera are syncing but not the ones (Raws in DNG format) taken with the LR camera app...it just shows a grey box and keeps saying sync issue, go to Lr and turn on LR on your phone...it is already on and have tried rebooting etc.

On the iPhone, select one of the photos taken with the Lr camera, tap on the cloud icon at the top right.....is there any information there which might suggest what's wrong?

Hi I have just started using LR on my IphoneX and cant get the photos taken with my LRcamera to sync with LR web so I can download them to my LR Classic on my desktop. All the photos taken with the iphone camera are syncing but not the ones (Raws in DNG format) taken with the LR camera app...it just shows a grey box and keeps saying sync issue, go to Lr and turn on LR on your phone...it is already on and have tried rebooting etc.
I too want to know the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back