• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Import Lightroom 6 Perpetual & Nikon Z6 ii

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellsnr

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 11
Hi, I did type in the search field but came up empty.
I am not a Nikon user but my son is and just purchased the Z6 ii he uses my computer (Windows 11) and my Lightroom 6 perpetual but it does not recognise the Z6 ii format, I no there are other software's out there even Nikons own but is there a way to get L/R 6 to see the files please?
Many Thanks, Russ.

Lightroom. 6 only supports camera RAW formats that had been released while Lightroom 6 was being supported (i.e.many years ago). Newer format are supported in the latest Lightroom Classic (subscription) or by downloading the current (free) DNG converter which can be used to convert the NEFs to DNG which LR6 can read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back