Lightroom 6.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorBoccalon

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have a licensed copy of Lightroom 6. Until recently I have been using Version 6.14. My solid state drive failed and I lost LIghtroom. With the new drive I had no problem reinstalling LR6. Everything works fine, except that with version 6.0 it will not recognize my Nikon D850 and I cannot import images from that camera any longer. The problem I now face that this is only Version 6.0. I need version 6.13 or 6.14 in order for LIghtroom to recognize my NIkon D850. I have discovered that Adobe has dropped all support. Is there any way to acquire the patch?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your drive failure. This post from Victoria might be of help to you: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/comm...-machine-license-rejected.44565/#post-1295260 . If not, report back.

Good luck,

--Ken
Ken:
I have hit a dead end here. As far as I can see, the only way to get this to work is to buy a subscription to Lightroom CC. I have been hoping to avoid this since 6.14 did everything I needed and paying the monthly fee for what little new work I do, seems like a waste of money. Vic

Ken:
I have hit a dead end here. As far as I can see, the only way to get this to work is to buy a subscription to Lightroom CC. I have been hoping to avoid this since 6.14 did everything I needed and paying the monthly fee for what little new work I do, seems like a waste of money. Vic
Sorry things are still not going well. I concur with Jim that you should post what problem you are having with his link as it may be resolvable.

Regarding a move to LR Classic (or LRCC), I waited quite a long time before eventually deciding to make the leap. But once I did, I found it to be a good value. You get free access to Photoshop, Bridge, Portfolio and several other programs, and the improvements to LR have been helpful (and powerful). And you should know that at some point, LR6 is not going to be fully supported by Windows, not unlike what has happened with the Mac OS. I can't say if the added features and programs have value to you, but at least Adobe put together a good package. And sometimes you can find an annual subscription on sale through third-party vendors.

Good luck,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back