• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom 6.14 download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6 perpetual
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
In May this year, I had to reinstall Lightroom 6 on a Windows 8 laptop.

I have now upgraded to a Windows 10 laptop, and want to reinstall Lightroom 6.14 - I can't find the shortcuts to the Lightroom downloads - can anyone help me find where I can download Lightroom 6.14?

Many Thanks

Can someone explain how to download LTR6
  1. Go to Adobe Help Center
  2. Click the chat window bottom right
  3. Tell them you need the Mac installer for Lightroom 6
  4. They send you a legitimate download link to use with your existing serial number

Victoria, thank you thank you. It took about an hour with support running the new computer even, but it works now !!! They even downloaded another Adobe Applcation Manager Installer called Creative Cloud ...9....
Far above my head. About time they prolongate the signatures on old installers (such as I need).
But LTR6.14 installed ! Going through the settings now before importing my 60+ K photos.

I went to the Adobe website and scrolled down to "contact us." Using the live chat box that was provided, I was able to explain what I needed and connect with Legacy Services. I was then directed through the procedure of downloading 6.14 from a secure and unique link that they provided after checking my serial number and registration documents. (They directed me to a page that listed my products that I had purchased, which contained the serial numbers of the products.) It was all pretty straight-forward, including the download and upgrade. The whole procedure took about 1.5 hours online.

Oh, and here is another way ...

Login online at the Adobe account and go to "subscription " or "abos"
Then see my invoice history
There I click on the order number
It shows Adobe (Affiliate) Lightroom ... "Downloads and serial number"
Clicking it leads me to the link to download 6.11.EXE

hope that helps you folks!

cheers
Worked for me. Thanks for the reminder that this was possible!

I've archived the .exe - but some day Adobe will stop the licensing servers and then we'll all be SOL, up the stream without a paddle, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back