Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6 perpetual
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
In May this year, I had to reinstall Lightroom 6 on a Windows 8 laptop.

I have now upgraded to a Windows 10 laptop, and want to reinstall Lightroom 6.14 - I can't find the shortcuts to the Lightroom downloads - can anyone help me find where I can download Lightroom 6.14?

Many Thanks

The download link is: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Note that you first have to download and install the base 6.0 version, then download and install the 6.14 update patch.

Note that you first have to download and install the base 6.0 version, then download and install the 6.14 update patch.

Thank you, I thought that's where it was, but I could not find the link for downloading 6.14 update patch.

When I visited that page in May, there was a complete list of Lightroom 6 updates, but I couldn't find them this time.

Without sounding stupid, can you shown me where the link for the 6.14 update patch is?

Click where the red arrow points to expand:
2018-07-25 13_17_20-Window.jpg

Yes, that's what happened when I tested it earlier today. It looks as though only 6.0 is being installed, but when the installation had completed it was 6.14 that had been installed. To be certain, I had uninstalled 6.14 beforehand.

I'm assuming that'll be the same on Mac (I tested on Win10).

hey folks,

I had to reinstall my LR6 ... same issue with getting the 6.14. Not available anymore and no automatic update ...
Can someone please, please, please put the 6.14 setup into my Google Drive?

that would be agreat help.

thanks in advance!
Thomas

[mod note - google drive link removed for security]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas,
Evidently you need to contact Adobe Support and they'll fix you up.

Evidently you need to contact Adobe Support and they'll fix you up.
Hal's spot on. It's not legal for us to distribute it, but Adobe's customer services can send you the link.

I found a link in another forum ... :) it´s the v6.14 download through a official adobe link. But it seems like I´m not allowed to share it here, right?
it could be a help for others...

Oh, and here is another way ...

Login online at the Adobe account and go to "subscription " or "abos"
Then see my invoice history
There I click on the order number
It shows Adobe (Affiliate) Lightroom ... "Downloads and serial number"
Clicking it leads me to the link to download 6.11.EXE

hope that helps you folks!

cheers

Thanks for sharing that method snowman6, very helpful!

I guess someone else beat me to deleting the direct link. I completely get you're wanting to help others, and that's lovely. We just have to be a bit careful as distributing links could get us in legal trouble. Directing people who bought direct from Adobe to their order history is perfectly legit, so thanks for sharing that.

I've tried to do like this but I guess they've deleted that bit. I see sharing links are frowned upon. Guess I'm just out of luck. Rats!

Can you PM us the link, I need this as well. I certainly do now want to break any rules.

Thank you.

Wendy, Sam, you'll need to contact customer services. They'll be able to provide the download link. It's a momentary painless chat conversation on Adobe's website.

I bought a new macbookpro with Mojave to replace my (very) old one. On the old one I use LTR6.14 and have a backup of the LTR6 installer (and key) made years ago. That does not work anymore on the new mac. But I don't seem to find the possibility to download ltr6 on any adobe site (adobe recognizes my key but the old installer is what they call a fake- Can someone explain how to download LTR6 (I probably need also an instruction how to update to 6.14). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back