Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
LR6.14
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I am using Lightroom 6.14 and when importing images taken with my Pentax K-5iis the metadata shows the camera model # as well as the lens model number along with other info. If I use the new Pentax model K-3III camera with the LR 6.14 software will the K-3III camera info show up in the Metadata fields?

If the K-3III does not show up in the metadata fields, is there a way correct this problem without purchasing a newer version of LR?

I am using Lightroom 6.14 and when importing images taken with my Pentax K-5iis the metadata shows the camera model # as well as the lens model number along with other info. If I use the new Pentax model K-3III camera with the LR 6.14 software will the K-3III camera info show up in the Metadata fields?

If the K-3III does not show up in the metadata fields, is there a way correct this problem without purchasing a newer version of LR?

If you shoot RAW (PEF) both cameras RAW is supported by LR6.14. IF you shoot RAW (DNG) then LR6.14 will always be able to process the RAW image and read the metadata standard metadata fields. If you are shooting JPGs. Then it does not matter what camera or what version of Lightroom you use. It looks like Both of these camera models were released before V6.14 was released.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back