• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The November 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes the ability to export the same photos as multiple sizes/formats in a single export, content aware fill for panorama edges and more. It does require a catalog format upgrade and there are updated system requirements, so you may want to wait a few days before upgrading.
    Lightroom (cloud-based service) has export options (such as TIFF format, renaming and color space), custom sort order on the desktop, copy/paste to multiple photos on iOS and more.
    The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Lightroom 6.13

Rob26

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Mac OS 10.12.6

Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):unable tt provide 6.13 if I remember correctly

Regrettably I upgraded my Lightroom 4 to 6 about 3 weeks before receiving the news that it was going to be the last version on a permanent licence.
I am not willing to sign up to a subscription service my use id far to small.

Twice now when logging in I have received an error message

Configuration error
error 16

I am required to uninstall and then re-install the software.

Anyone else having this issue and is it likely to continue now that the product is not adequately supported.
Rob

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service

Rob26

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Thanks for the information and will work through that later. However I seem t have fixed the issue for the moment although not sure what I did.
The instructions in the config error advised uninstall and then re-install,so that is what I started out to do.I opened up the Adobe Application Manager in order to find the uninstall program.However that required its own update and after it had installed itself I found myself with the Adobe Creative Cloud package installed ignoring that I then found that Lightroom would open all be it slowly.
So by ignoring the icon on my task bar I can open Lightroom 6 satisfactory.
A question though what would happen if I click the Lightroom Classic CC Update button?
Rob

Rob26

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
HI

Folders listed in that process not found on my iMac

Regards Rob

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Which ones Rob? You checked hidden files?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk