• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lightroom 5 compatible with Photoshop CS5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captron46

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I've loaded Lightroom 5.2 and when I send a raw file to CS5 a message pops up "Lightroom may require Camera Raw 8.2 for compatibility". I attempted to download 8.2 and it said I needed Adobe Application Manager, which is part of the cloud and is not compatible...Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
Ron

Hi, welcome to the forum.

See if this post from our Tips and Tricks section explains the issue and provides guidance as to how to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back