Lightroom 4.2 available

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW develop module sliders come up so much quicker than even 4.2RC and then CPU does a lot of work after sliders have come up. Might be my imagination but I think Adobe have done a lot of optimisation to get picture up and sliders ready as quick as possible.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Sliders are the same in 4.2 as they were in 4.1 and as they were in 4.0 (apart from the Defringe changes in the Lens Correction panel from 4.0 to 4.1).....for all images using PV2012. So are you by chance looking at an image that has the 2010 Process Version set, in which case it will show the sliders that were used in Lightroom 2 and 3?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Sliders are the same in 4.2 as they were in 4.1 and as they were in 4.0 (apart from the Defringe changes in the Lens Correction panel from 4.0 to 4.1).....for all images using PV2012. So are you by chance looking at an image that has the 2010 Process Version set, in which case it will show the sliders that were used in Lightroom 2 and 3?

Egad! You are right... It was a 2010 Process version. Phew... I thought my ever so feeble mind was playing tricks on me.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back