• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Library not displaying ratings when in Loupe

jjlad

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version
Operating System
Windows 10
Not sure what is happening here but now for some reason the star ratings are not showing in Loupe view. They show on the thumbnails in Grid view and in the normal view in Develop, but not in Loupe view in Library???

Califdan

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Press "t" on the keyboard to toggle the tool bar back on

jjlad

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Thanks Dan, but in my case the toolbar with the greyed out stars was already displayed but when I'd navigate to a photo which showed stars in the film strip, the stars were still just 'grey' under the loupe view of that photo.
I've since shut down, removed the laptop battery for awhile then reinstalled it and rebooted, and now they are showing up again so problem is resolved ...if not 'solved'.