• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Library Module vs Develop Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlorenzo

A friend of mine asked me a good question and that is why does his Library module look so much different from his Develop module. I had a look at his modules and the difference was at least 1-1.5 stops Library being darker than develop. I made sure he was using the correct color space for the Library module set to Adobe RGB1998. However this made no difference, yet when I look at mine they are almost exactly the same. Anyone have any idea why his is so different?

A friend of mine asked me a good question and that is why does his Library module look so much different from his Develop module. I had a look at his modules and the difference was at least 1-1.5 stops Library being darker than develop. I made sure he was using the correct color space for the Library module set to Adobe RGB1998. However this made no difference, yet when I look at mine they are almost exactly the same. Anyone have any idea why his is so different?

I wonder how you 'made sure he was using the correct color space for the Library module set to Adobe RGB1998', because there are no color settings for the modules that the user can change. Both modules do use different color spaces however, so my explanation would be that he is using the wrong monitor profile or his monitor profile is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back