Latest update is giving me program error

Status
Not open for further replies.

zooey

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 10.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
So, about two hours ago I noticed that RAW, LR and PS all needed updating. I've been having problems with LR and PS for the past few weeks, so I was rather pleased to get the job done. I have literally just started working on one image (new blank layer to do final spot removal) and after using the heal tool a few times, I'm getting "Could not complete your request because of a program error".

We have a brand new PC, with a top of the range graphics card, all software up to date. The other problems I had been experiencing with PS (since the new PC and PS 2021) have been:

Freezing after zooming in. Either it zooms in and won't zoom out again. Or it says it is at 100%, but still looks as if it hasn't zoomed at all.
Adjustment layers not working. I can drag the sliders as much as I like, but the image doesn't change.

I've been saving the file, closing down PS and opening up again to carry on. With the two older problems mentioned above, this has been working. The latest problem isn't going away.

Can anyone help please?

I updated this morning and both LR and PS seem ok.

However prior to this upgrade I too experienced they same zoom issue that you described. I was beginning to think it was something I had done rather than a program issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I updated this morning and both LR and PS seem ok.

However prior to this upgrade I too experienced they same zoom issue that you described. I was beginning to think it was something I had done rather than a program issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad your problems have been resolved. In a way though... I'm glad the zoom thing wasn't just me. Just Googled how to go back to the earlier version. It wasn't perfect, but at least I could make progress :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back