• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Keywords list

Status
Not open for further replies.

amos diament

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 9.2.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
How can I create a keyword list specific to a collection without seeing all other keywords,
Thanks for help.
Amos

The short answer... you can't really. You could create a keyword with the name of the collection, put the other keywords inside it, and then collapse all of the others. Or you could include the collection name in the keyword name, and then filter the keyword list.

The short answer... you can't really. You could create a keyword with the name of the collection, put the other keywords inside it, and then collapse all of the others. Or you could include the collection name in the keyword name, and then filter the keyword list.

Ok thanks for answer, that's what I am already doing but I thought there might be a way to see only the list for the specific collection.
Nice to know that reactions to the forum are usually so fast.
Amos

If you simply want to know the keywords in the collection, you can select all the images in that collection (Cmd-A, I think), and look in the Keyword Tags panel on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back