• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Library module Keyboard shortcut for "Show Photos in Subfolders"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilo

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I am looking for a possibility to get / create a on/off keyboard shortcut in LR library for the function "Show Photos in Subfolders". Has somebody an idea?
16-07-_2022_10-09-57.jpg

I would like to have a simple and quick way to toggle "show/hide" photos of a series depending on their location in the subdirectory without using metadata and via selections.
Thanks for your help...

Solution
Thank you!!
I had tried already the instructions under the link, but perhaps missunderstood it ( especially following the 1st screenshot in the "Windows or Mac" section). It led me to the (wrong) line
"$$$/AgLibrary/Filter/Label/IncludeSubItems=Fotos in Unterordnern anzeigen" , where e.g. ...anzeigen=ü" has no effect.
Instead with your information the line ending with /Key" , here "$$$/AgLibrary/Filter/Label/IncludeSubItems/Key=ü" , worked fine.

Where could I get any further informations for instance how to create a combined shortcut e.g. crtl+* ?
I tried e.g. ...Crtl + ü" which then is shown in the the drop down menu as shortcut correctly, but is not effective.

Where could I get any further informations for instance how to create a combined shortcut e.g. crtl+* ?
Look for other lines in the file that have "/Key=" for examples of the correct syntax. In general, the Ctrl key is specified with "Cmd", e.g. "Cmd+c" is interpreted as Ctrl + C on Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back