• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Keep on using DeNoise AI with Lightroom or spending time to learn using DeNoise AI with Adobe Photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonetok

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I use DeNoise AI with Adobe Lightroom for about a year.
I like them very much and still keep on learning.
Someone told me that using DeNoise AI with Adobe Photoshop is also a great way.
I found out a lesson in Youtube. It is intresting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9bd-b-6iw

Is it worth of spending lot of time to learn using DeNoise AI with Adobe Photoshop?

I think it is. I will send an almost finished tiff to PS from LR.
If the original file is very noisy, more than what I like to do with LR, I'll use Denoise AI on a new PS Layer. I'll follow that with Sharpen AI in a new layer.
I like to do this in PS, as I can mask better and easier in PS than Topaz does.
I can also do other fine polishing in PS, like fixing defects, removing distractions, etc. PS can do much of this better than LR , imo.

Then when I am finished, I send the file back to LR via a simple Save.

I use DeNoise AI with Adobe Lightroom for about a year.
I like them very much and still keep on learning.
Someone told me that using DeNoise AI with Adobe Photoshop is also a great way.
I found out a lesson in Youtube. It is intresting.

Is it worth of spending lot of time to learn using DeNoise AI with Adobe Photoshop?

You don’t need to abandon the quality organization and asses management of Lightroom.

Start with DeNoise if you wish and create a lossless RGB derivative which you then import into Lightroom. Classic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back