• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Jumping out of Develop Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauljg

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Quite often, since I'm using LR4.1, when I'm working on a series of pictures in the Develop module it happens that when I choose the next image to develop the program jumps to that picture in the Library module. Of course when that picture is chosen I can jump back to the Develop module, but I would prefer to stay in the Develop module and not use an extra step.

By the way I'm working in Windows 7 Home Premium on a computer with Intel Cire i3-2120 CPU and a 64-bit operating system.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Paul

Are you moving to the next image in Develop by clicking on it in the Filmstrip? If so, it's possible that you are inadvertently clicking on the keyword badge, which would indeed send you back to the Library module. Possible?

Thanks TNG, this is certainly possible because the badges are rather large!

Or it may be your filmstrip thumbnails are rather small, maybe try increasing it a little to get a better balance?

I'll try that also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back