• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Julienne Cost's website

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjlad

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi there,
Earlier today Julienne Cost ended her YouTube video "Introducing New Powerful & Precise Masking in Lightroom Classic" by saying something to the effect of "to see more of my tutorials visit my website at jcost.com"
That website came up as For Sale, so I inserted a comment after the video asking if there is a different active website.
Checking later, I found my comment disappeared from the Comments section so I checked the video again and found that last 5 seconds of the video that mentioned that website had disappeared as well.
I find her tutorials very concise and helpful and would like to see more of them.
Does anyone know the right URL for her website?

jjlad,
You were spelling her name with a 'c' instead of a 'k'. (Also the website.)

LOL! I was sure it stated jcost. I'll bet that's why it got removed from the tail end of the video.
And you are so right. I didn't think to check that, but I'm there now.
Thanks Hal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back