• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

ISO Tutor for Transition from Apple Photos to Lightroom Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2Dallabrida

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 4.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
  2. iOS
I am looking for an online tutor to guide me from Apple Photos to Adobe’s Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem. I am an artist who uses my photography to create art (10%) and document life, art, inspiration, references, and ideas (90%). I have 20 years of experience with the Apple Photo/Aperture softwares. I have multiple libraries with 60,000+ images. This includes a mess of duplicates. I am looking for a tutor who can help me organize and transfer these libraries to the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem. I want to be able to edit these images on desktop and mobile devices. This tutor would be someone with a depth of experience with both environments, with tutoring skills and references. I need a teacher, a resource, a coach, and a reference to additional resources. Please contact me with experience, references, and rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back