Is this a bug? can someone else try this simple test

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjamedia

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
OK, This is in LR 3.3 x64 version running in Win7 64bit:
In Library (or develop), press F a few times to cycle through screen modes until the menu is completely hidden - that's the way I like it to get maximum screen size.
Now right click your currently displayed image in Loupe view and choose edit in Photoshop CS5 - PS launches. Now without doing anything in CS5 quit out of PS, so you are returned to Lightroom. The menu is now displayed and you have to cycle through the F key modes to hide it again! Annoying!

I have 2 monitors and my windows task bar is on my 2nd monitor. So myy main monitor displays in Loupe and 2nd in grid. This allows me to minimise LR by clicking the LR icon on the task bar. If I do this then, click the icon again to maximise LR once more, it opens - guess what with? Yes, you got it - the menu bar is displayed again and to hide it you have to cycle through the F key screen modes.

Is it just my PC or is this a bug??

Thanks, Paul

Same here. LR actually switches back one level just before launching the external editor. I guess it's by design, meaning a feature request would probably be more appropriate than a bug report.

Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back