• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Develop module is there a way to use my replichrome I:icon on lightroom and acr?

mantra

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Classic CC is 7.4
Operating System
Windows 10, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Hi
in the past i bought replichrome 1 pack (replichrome I:icon) , and it works great under lightroom cc 2015 (6.14) and on photoshop with acr 10.1

well i guess with adobe camera raw 10.3 and lightroom 7.4 , my presets and camera raw profiles don't work correcltly , the camera raw profiles (dcp) are no more detected

is there a way to move my camera raw profiles on another folder and my presets and fix the issue ?
or is there a way to use my film pack with the lastest update of lightroom and camera raw
i'm running right now windows 10 , but i work with high sierra too

thanks

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hi Mantra, sorry for the delay replying. Talk to the developer if the DCP files are installed on your system but not recognized by the profiles.