• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

is there a way to publish directly to Instagram/

Status
Not open for further replies.

crbuckjr

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Is there a way to publish, or export...or whatever, directly to Instagram? thanks a lot....

thanks....so far so good.....I loaded the app into Publish Services.....put in my Instagrram log in info.....and moved three pics into the folder.....

but they don't then show up in my Instagram on my iPhone.....not sure how to do that and'or to get them on to my Instagram "friends"

additional help would be appreciate...thanks

thanks....so far so good.....I loaded the app into Publish Services.....put in my Instagrram log in info.....and moved three pics into the folder.....

but they don't then show up in my Instagram on my iPhone.....not sure how to do that and'or to get them on to my Instagram "friends"

Sorry, I don't do Instagram.

I don't do Instagram either, but did you click the 'Publish' button after you added those photos to the folder?...

I don't do instagram either, but just moving the photos into the folder won't publish them, in a publish service you need to explicitly do that by pushing the button labelled "publish" in the top right hand corner when you view the collection. Did you do that? If not, give it a try, if you did and LR is showing the three photos as "published" then I'm afraid I can't help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back