• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Is there a shortcut to switch between the History and the Presets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Is there a shortcut to switch between the History and the Presets?

Thank you very much! Also for the PDF.

Cannot get it to work here, nothing happens when I press STRG+CTRL+1 (or another number on the number pad on the keyboard).

I had tried already, does not work neither.

"does not work"- Do you mean no response whatsoever to the key press? eg,[SHIFT + CTRL + 1 ]
Is you computer set to another language other than 'English' - Sometimes there are problems with other languages.

Note also: The key shortcuts Toggle the panels 'Open/Close'.
If you have "Solo Mode" set then the key shortcuts will 'Open/Close' the corresponding panel (Number above letters- thanks BHousto) while others remain 'Closed'. Without "Solo Mode" set- you may have to scroll in the panels to see any panels that have 'opened'.

"does not work"- Do you mean no response whatsoever to the key press? eg,[SHIFT + CTRL + 1 ]
Yes, exactly.

Is you computer set to another language other than 'English' - Sometimes there are problems with other languages.
It is set to German. But even when I switch to English there is no change. When I press CTRL+SHIFT the reset button changes:
mg36K5c.gif

or
2OnVjxq.png

I can see the panels like that:
D0RcGqF.png

"When I press CTRL+SHIFT the reset button changes: "
Yes- so does mine, but when you hold down CTRL+SHIFT and press 1,2,3, or 4 at the same time- you change the panels.

Yes, I do not have any idea why it does not work here. Neither with the keyboard set to German nor to English.

I have no experience with languages other than english. You may get other answers at- Photoshop Lightroom Family

What do you see from the Menus? Do you see a shortcut suggestion in the menu?
My view for english keyboard is this-
ScreenShot072.jpg

Many thanks for the link!

Ah yes, the same shortcuts:
r11P4iR.png

Oh no, they are in use by another program. After closing it they work.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back