Is everyone receiving forum emails correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I seem to be having problems receiving emails from the forum - and yes, I realise that's quite stupid!

Is everyone else receiving emails normally, for example, new private message notifications?

Received the email notifying of your PM earlier. Seems ok for me - may I suggest you check your setting in your user profile madam??
:mad2: :shock: :mrgreen:

And how would we know if we are? Did you send out a broadcast email that I did not receive?

LOL! That's a good point. No, I haven't sent out any broadcast emails, but I was wondering if you were receiving PM notification, thread notification, that kind of thing. I've just found a PM box full of PM's that I didn't know about.

But since Geoff's receiving ok, I think it must just be down to my email accounts. The domains are now on the same host, so I'll get hold of the host and see if they can figure out what's going on.

Thanks guys!

I receive my PM and thread notification EMails without any problems.

Beat

I received a PM today and was notified. I have thread notifications turned off.

Now, I feel warm and fuzzy, I got a PM and an email notification from Geoff.

Victoria,

I sent two PM's to you today, but have not recieved any reply. I do not know if you are busy, or if they have not been received. I can understand the former, but would like to correct the latter if it is happening. Any thoughts?

--Ken

Ken, my apologies, I wrote the reply and apparently didn't hit send! You should now have a PM.

Received it. My PM's seem to be getting thorugh. Thanks Victoria!

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back