• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Integration of Lightroom classic and Alamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

theferret

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Classic
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi

I'm looking to start publishing images on alamy so looking for some advice

1. Is there are current working plugin to upload and manage images?
  2. If i use the lightroom hierarchical keywording structure do all the levels get pulled through just like they do on export depending on what you have clicked on the keyword card e.g.the parents if that is ticked?
  3. How is location data treated that is added to the Location fields rather than as keywords? Do these get added as tag in Alamy or do you have to duplicate the location data as actual keywords?
Thanks for any advice
Mike

i saw that , but also saw some posts about it not working and was it still supported.

My other 2 questions still stand as this doesn't tell me?

I've been using Jim Keir's Alamy Lightroom Bridge for years and it still works for me. Support has always been excellent. I haven't uploaded any new images to Alamy in quite a while, but I have used the plugin to edit metadata. For your other questions, I'd suggest the Alamy forum.

Hi alan. I downloaded alamy lightroom Bridge and sort of got it working. Stupid question. presumably if you upload it takes all the usual keywords and adds them in Alamy. If you just edit the image or metadata or keywords how do you do a refresh of images already there? The manual talks about downloading keywords from alamy not the other way round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back