• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Instagram pre-sets

Lightroom Version
LR Classic CC
Operating System
Windows 10
Can anyone tell me how to use Lightroom classic CC to post preset hashtags in instagram. I have succesfully published photos from LR to Instagram but it is tedious having to edit them on my phone when they are often the same from photo to photo

Dan Marchant

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom does not support publishing to Instagram - are you using a specific plugin to publish the images? If so which one.

Hello Dan
I have a pane in LR that includes Instagram with which I have published a number of photos in Instagram directly from LR?

ervice'

Last edited:

johnbeardy

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Thank you, everyone, for the replies. I'm new to using a forum and hope I'm not doing anything wrong!!
I think the LR/Instagram plugin was installed when I updated LR to 8.2.1 - don't remember installing it as a separate plugin.
I found the panel in the Metadata panel for Instagram - thanks. It wasn't obvious at first until I noticed the little 'options' window to the left of the Metadata label (see below). All is good now.

Thanks again

Rob

Johan Elzenga

Lightroom Guru
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
I think the LR/Instagram plugin was installed when I updated LR to 8.2.1 - don't remember installing it as a separate plugin.
It wasn't installed during the upgrade. This is not an Adobe plugin, but a third party plugin. You must have installed it at some time.

Thanks Johan - it must be a sign of old age - or something. Anyway, I can see what is happening now with the metadata panel and the hashtags. Thanks