• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The August 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes advanced GPU support, batch HDR/pano merge and more. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has deleted photos on the desktop/mobile apps, as well as video support and batch metadata editing on Android. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

incorrect lens profile for tamron 24-70 2.8

kenwood

Images shot with the tamron 24-70 2.8 lens were being mistakenly labeled as sigma 24-70 when I click on the 'enable profile' panel at the bottom of the develop module. So when i have images shot with different lenses, check 'enable profile' and sync all, shots with the tamron were incorrectly labeled. If I change the profile manually and sync all, all images with be sync with the changed profile, including the ones that were not shot with the tamron. Is there a way to work around it? i am using LR 4.3.

Chris_M

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I may be wrong, and if I am, may the experts jump in and correct me.
But I seem to recall you have to manually change one of the Tamron photos,
and then in the "Setup" dropdown directly under "Enable Profile Corrections",
select "Save New Lens Profile Default".
That should do it.