• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Importing from iPhone- lots of short videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwaddo

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Hi, I've just imported holiday images from our iPhones to add to the images taken with my DSLR and have noticed that most jpgs have a 2s video associated with them.

I am pretty sure these are part of the iPhone Live mode but just wanted to check that I was correct and to ask whether anyone would indicate they have any value to the actual jpg other than as short videos which I may choose to delete or keep.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

You’re spot on, those are from Live photos, so you can choose to keep or delete those videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back