Import problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas2037

Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
( !!!disclaimer!! i don't speak english, if you don't understand me i'm sorry...)

Hello everyone, I just asked for your help because I have a problem that I cannot solve I have to search on a good number of forums unable to find a solution to my problem. My problem being that I just couldn't import photos into lightroom I didn't do anything to touch anything. I can not even open my photos that I had saved / edited. Everything worked fine before ... The problem does not come from the sources of the import. Here are some pictures to make it a little more meaningful. I created a test folder for the example.

These are photos taken in jpeg and I have it is all placed in a folder on my desktop (I can open them without problem and they are visible) Capturelr1.PNG - Casimages.com

Then when I go to lightroom and go to File / Import photos and videos and select my folder, it loads endlessly at the bottom left Capturesacharge.PNG - Casimages.com

Finally when I go to any folder in which I have my photos that I had already modified my photos it makes me gray squares that I can not open but we can see that they have been modified. (the file has not been moved and the photos have not been moved so they are not missing.) Capturegrismaismodif.PNG - Casimages.com

Thanks in advance for your future help.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
It looks like your native language is French. Philippe Coudé du Foresto is fairly knowledgable in Lightroom and might be able to help in your native language better than us native English Speakers. Send Philippe Coudé du Foresto a forum message at the link that I have provided

Status
Not open for further replies.