• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Import from CFexpress doesn't show previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

johannes.raspe

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom-Version: 6.0 arm64 [ 20220928-0910-e5c3644 ] (Sep 28 2022)
Operating System
  1. Other (please note in thread)
macOS 13.0 on MacBookPro 14'' 2021 with M1 Max

Issue: When inserting a CFexpress card with photos from my Fuji X-H2 the card gets recognized by LR but klicking on the icon in the import from window results in a black screen. The photo on the card ist there, but no preview ist shown. If I navigate to the folder manually everything shows up fine. Please see video at https://youtu.be/GbX3SBthJnQ.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Best regards Johannes

A couple of items might help to know

• are you shooting raw?
• do you have the latest updates to Lr?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point! Normally I am shooting lossless compressed RAW and tried if the same issue appears shooting JPEG. And it does not. If I take one Raw and one JPEG, the preview is visible for the JPEG but not for the Raw .
LR is is the latest version.

Yes, it is listed as supported.
If you see the video, LR is able to show the previews of the RAW files, but only by browsing them through the filesystem not by opening the card directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back