• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

Impact WSPP: Creating a rolling set of images on Home page?

GeekNeck

Hi all,

I'm trying out Impact WSPP. I want a Home page, but not a boring static page. I want to have a constantly changing series of images along with some text. Has anyone done this? Thanks in advance!

dkh

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
This is what I am trying to achieve! I would love to know the answer as there is a link on the WSPP site to someone doing exactly this!

Tim Armes

Hi all,

I'm trying out Impact WSPP. I want a Home page, but not a boring static page. I want to have a constantly changing series of images along with some text. Has anyone done this? Thanks in advance!
Hi,

The plugin doesn't support this feature natively. It's possible to do it if you're happy with HTML - there's an example here:

http://www.uusheimo.com/

Basically he took the script that's in this thread and inserted it as HTML into the front page (Markdown allows you to use HTML). The images would have been uploaded to the server manually.

There's a lot of demand for this - at some point I'll write an "advanced user's tutorial". Unfortunately it would be very hard to automate the process due to UI limitations, but maybe one day inspiration will strike.

Tim