• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Images not being synced from Lightroom Mobile to Lightroom Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlknighten-cox

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 10.4
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
  2. iOS
I am having a sync issue between Lightroom for iPad (aka Lightroom Mobile) and Lightroom Classic (10.4) on a MacBook Pro. I have the 1TB storage plan with lots and lots of room. I uploaded images to an album on iPad. I told LR Classic where I wanted synced images to be placed. I found that only a few of the images actually made it to the laptop. The LR Classic preferences showed a number of images in download state. I went to LR on the web and deleted those images hoping to clear out the sync errors. Then I re-imported images to the iPad. I find that a few of those made it to the LR Classic. Preferences show both the old sync download errors plus new images are in a pending state. How can I clear these errors so that images imported into the laptop will get synced to LR Classic? Should I delete all synced data and start over with LR for iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back