• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Images from Lr on iPhone 11 to LrCC on iMac does not compute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakapple

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
CC 10.3
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
I took some pictures on my iPhone 11 using the Lr camera because I wanted RAW . I now have DNG (11MB), HDR (18MB) and HDR.tif (31.5 MB) on my phone. After a day of frustration I have managed to get some in my LrCC library but only between 4 and 11MB. I can get the hdr.tiff on to my desktop at 31.5MB and also into PHOTOS at that size but I cannot get it into the Lr Library. Please can anyone give me simple instructions as to how to transfer from the Lr App on my iPhone to my iMac LrCC?

I took some pictures on my iPhone 11 using the Lr camera because I wanted RAW . I now have DNG (11MB), HDR (18MB) and HDR.tif (31.5 MB) on my phone. After a day of frustration I have managed to get some in my LrCC library but only between 4 and 11MB. I can get the hdr.tiff on to my desktop at 31.5MB and also into PHOTOS at that size but I cannot get it into the Lr Library. Please can anyone give me simple instructions as to how to transfer from the Lr App on my iPhone to my iMac LrCC?

Adobe confused folks by designating LRCC. This app does not exist. There is only Lightroom (Images stored in the cloud)and Lightroom Classic (images stored locally).
Lightroom on your phone stores images in the cloud. On the iMac Lightroom (cloudy) accesses any images stored in the Adobe cloud. You don’t need to do anything excep sign into Adobe worth the same ID. To get images fro the cloud to Lightroom Classic, you need turn on sync between Lightroom Classic and the Adobe cloud.

Rolling the current app naming convention, cloud you clarify what you are wanting to do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back