• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Images all of a sudden not appearing in LightRoom Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbeast40

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Morning. I've been using LR Mobile since last year quite extensively. All of a sudden last night my images don't appear. I've logged out, and in again. Takes about 30 minutes to check out the local dB when I do this. Weird part is images will show up for five collection accesses (any, even five accesses on the same one), then, on the sixth, no images.

I've rebooted the iPad, and I've logged in to adobe and all collections seem to be fine online. Finally, I loaded LR Mobile onto my android and it's behaving fine - I can see all images and access all the collections.

I've also noticed that many of my collections on my ipad are now registering 0 images. I access them all the time and they're fine on the base PC and on the Adobe site.

I'm traveling right now so don't have access to LightRoom on my base PC, but all was fine when I left.

Any ideas? I'm hoping it's not a corrupt local database issue as reinstalling LR Mobile and downloading 20,000 images will take many, many hours.

Attaching some screen shots to show fifth, then sixth accesses to a collection.
c39b8963ae2e20c75e3cc1ef906210f8.jpg
65bab6f0ee55c0a57b174324adfd9860.jpg
f479108f887bb53cdcbc259a9ca39669.jpg
9c56854bea076bfb61d7ff1de7d66fb1.jpg

Thanks,
Michael

That's one of the reasons LR Mobile needs to be able to sync in other ways in addition to the cloud. I only get 15gb per month due to my remote location. Using the cloud to sync LR Mobile would chew that up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back