• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Image processed on iPhone looks dark on Desktop

Lightroom Version
cc
Operating System
Windows 10, iOS
I processed an image on LRcc on Iphone, then viewed it on my desktop (old 28inch Apple Cinema Display), but it appeared much darker. No doubt there is a difference in brightness between my iPhone screen and my ACD screen. Do I adjust one, if so which one? If I adjust the ACD brightness, then when I come to do the occasional print will I get the brightness of the print wrong? I will no doubt have to experiment!

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Are you calibrating the ACD Chris? If so, then that's the one to match to.