• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Develop module Image not the same in Library as in Develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Moter

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
6.x
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):6.0

Grainy image that I improved look great in Develop, but still grainy in Library and when exported. What have i done wrong?

First of all, you ought to install version 6.13. The earlier releases of version 6 were pretty buggy.

Download Photoshop Lightroom
(click on the down-arrow next to "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6" to expand the list)

Let us know if that helps.

After installing 6.13 and failing to correct the problem with the previous photo, I imported a copy of the original photo (that was causing me problems in Lightroom) and repeated the edits to reduce grainyness. This time everything worked. The image in the Library was the same as the image in Develop, and the edits were preserved in the exported photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back