• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Image in Lightroom is dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistoncsi

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi!
I got a new laptop and after i made the changes on the picture, after export the pic ibecome much brigther\ over exposed than in lightroom preview.
i use the same setup on the laptop than on my PC but on laptop the in lightroom preview changes to much darker\ under expose.
fail.1.jpg

can someone hknow what did i mess up?
thank you!

it's not a export setting issue, if i import the bright imige back in to lightroom its not over exposed
Jegyzet 2019-11-29 184317.jpg

this is what lightroom does to a random jpg
my lightroom somehow shows me a much darker image
and this is only on my new laptop on my pc it works just fine...
a matched all the settings but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back