Identity Plate positioning for Print

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prevost

When printing a single image, you can adjust the position of the Identity plate. But this feature is disabled when printing multiple images per page, as in a contact sheet.

That means that you have a choice of NO Identity plate, or RIGHT in the middle. In most images, the subject is right in the middle, and even a transparent watermark through the center of a small image obscures important detail, and my clients complain.

The simplest way the feature should work is that moving the position of the Identity plate on ONE of the images moves it for all.

When printing a single image, you can adjust the position of the Identity plate. But this feature is disabled when printing multiple images per page, as in a contact sheet.

That means that you have a choice of NO Identity plate, or RIGHT in the middle. In most images, the subject is right in the middle, and even a transparent watermark through the center of a small image obscures important detail, and my clients complain.

The simplest way the feature should work is that moving the position of the Identity plate on ONE of the images moves it for all.

Yep, that's how it is. Put in a feature request to Adobe. I have. Saying that there hasn't been much work on the print module yet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back