Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LR6.14
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
My brand new iMac crashed in the middle of me getting rid of a lot of duplicates due to an error at the Apple store. I contacted Apple and they walked me through reformatting and getting everything back from my time machine external HD. All my folders which is on an external drive cameback but only for Library and each folder had ? and each pic had! and when I went to Develop it was apparent I had lost all pathways. My Catalogue file in on my internal HD. With some help I got all my links restored. My last problem which I thought I had resolved has returned. When I enter my CF card in my Lexar reader the import bar at the top left appears but neither side panel goes to the I'm[port dialog. It stays on the Library panels both left and right side. Clicking the Import box at the lower left of the screen has no affect except to bring up the progress bar at the upper left on the screen.My preference to have the panels to appear and to have the card eject at the end of import have both boxes checked. And import does not start like it should and has in the past . Strangely though if I click on Book or slideshow the 2 import panels slowly come up and import starts and finishes and ejects the card perfectly. This has nothing to do with the toggle between the 2 import panels and the mini import window. I've watches all of Laura Shoe's impiety videos and everything in LRQ's book CC/6 but no clues what to do next. Help please. Blayne

Sounds like the import dialog is simply minimized (collapsed). Click on the triangle in the lower left corner.

Hi Blayne, did Johan's suggestion do the trick? Otherwise, some screenshots might help. 6.14 isn't officially compatible with Mojave (Mojave was released months after the last LR6 update) so you may be hitting some bugs.

In my LTR6.14 there is an arrow in the middle of the left side and in the middle of the right side: to be used for opening or closing of the panels left or right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back