• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

I cannot see all of the modules at the top right of the screen. When I right click /choose "show all" nothing happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWCarey

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I cannot see all of the modules at the top right of the screen. When I right click /choose "show all" nothing happens?

If by "modules" you mean names on the module bar. Have you sized the window larger than the dimension of your screen?
If some Module names are missing, right click on the Module Picker par and add a check to the modules that you want to see in the Module picker bar.
If the Module Picker bar is Missing, the toggle {f5} to show or hide it.

There's an interface bug. If you aren't in fully-expanded-window mode, you can reduce the width of your LRC window, and the module-picker bar doesn't resize to show all the modules it's supposed to.

To build on Hal's reply, see this bug report, which has been acknowledged by Adobe:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/ligh...and-module-picker-is-truncated/idi-p/12528784

Please add your constructive opinion and your screen resolution to that bug report, and be sure to click Upvote in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Meanwhile, you can use the View and Window menus to move between modules (and they list all the keyboard shortcuts).

If by "modules" you mean names on the module bar. Have you sized the window larger than the dimension of your screen?
If some Module names are missing, right click on the Module Picker par and add a check to the modules that you want to see in the Module picker bar.
If the Module Picker bar is Missing, the toggle {f5} to show or hide it.
for sure I m dumber than a rope, but...
1. there is no module bar that I can see
l. the top of the screen shows the Identity plate on the left and Library verticle bar D on the right. Does not even finish spelling Develope.

the top of the screen shows the Identity plate on the left and Library verticle bar D on the right. Does not even finish spelling Develope.
That's the bug I linked to above. Adobe has acknowledged that bug and may (or may not) fix it at some point.

While waiting for the fix, you can use the View and Window menus to switch to the different modules and modes. The menus list the corresponding keyboard shortcuts.

for sure I m dumber than a rope, but...
1. there is no module bar that I can see
l. the top of the screen shows the Identity plate on the left and Library verticle bar D on the right. Does not even finish spelling Develope.
Sounds like you use a screen with a very low resolution? The module names can only occupy the right half of the screen. If that part is too small to fit all the names, then they get truncated or completely removed into an overflow area. Post a screenshot if things are still unclear. See also this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/ligh...and-module-picker-is-truncated/idi-p/12528784

The problem occurs on a screen 1024 wide, which is more than the minimum 768 in the system requirements. LR 10 does a fine job on a 1024 screen:

1641398265539.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back